BBA courses are no doubt inspiring for those students, with a niche towards business management. It has become a popular course for undergraduate students. Adding MBA in the advance course module seems to be a life-changing option for all. In most of the national and international colleges, BBA programs are available in various sub-divisions. However, there are some eligibility criteria, which every aspirant must follow, for taking BBA Admissions in Delhi. These are common norms, followed at a standard level. Being a novice, it is your duty to follow the eligibility criteria first, before you get the chance to enroll your name for their BBA courses. The criterion is mostly focused on the available marks in higher secondary education.
Time for eligibility criteria:
For BBA Admissions in Delhi, you have to work on the eligible criteria first. Let’s start off with the points, which can help you in gaining admission without any hassle.
- The aspiring students need to pass class XII or any equivalent courses from recognized council, board or university. They must have minimum 50% marks for the open or general category, and 45% for SC and ST students.
- Moreover, you need to qualify for the SET exam, followed by writing ability test and interview round.
- Indian students are likely to be admitted on merit list basis, drawn out of the selection results through PIWAT and SET. You need to score 50% in both the sectors.
Get the chance to study abroad
The BBA courses are available for national and international students. For the first two semesters, they are likely to work on the national ground. If scored high, they get the chance to study the final course internationally. However, the chances rely on their merit and attendance result. Here, the educational centers work hard to help their students pass the international exam. Once they are through, there is no stopping them from attending success at a very tender age.
Chalk out the course feature
It’s important to get acquainted with the features first, even before you think of joining for the BBA degree college with placements. Listed below are some of the important points available:
- The reliable courses will help students to procure basic knowledge of key business disciplines. It comprises of economics, business environment, business information systems and resource management.
- If further helps in developing knowledge and understanding of entrepreneurship principles and enterprise development.
- It will prepare you for the international working environment.
- Additionally, you will get optional modules in two consecutive years, for enabling you to tailor degree to career goals and interests.
Best career prospects available
With the help of BBA Degree College with placements, you can get started with your career early. From operational manager to project planner and even HR manager, options are limitless over here. Recent studies have indicated that the salary outcome is always on a hike, with BBA certification. In the HR department, employees are likely to earn an annual wage of nearly $103,000, whereas; the operations manager can earn somewhat around $97,270, on an annual basis.