A number of MBA colleges have mushroomed in India during the last few years. Employers in India as well as overseas are on a continuous lookout for MBA graduates. People perceive MBA program as an entry pass to some of the top organizations around the world.
Master in Business Administration (MBA) is usually a 2 year post graduate professional course that aims to create capable and successful managers who could contribute effectively to the company’s development. MBA programs stuff all the key qualities of a manager into the candidates and thus mold them into global leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
The course not only offers theoretical knowledge, but also provides practical exposure to the candidates in the form of company visits, internships and guest lectures by experts. The first year of the program focuses on providing the candidates a brief idea about various subjects of business management, while in the second year, candidates have to select the area of specializations available in the institute. There are several MBA colleges in Punjab offering quality management education to the candidates for their overall development and prosperous future.
Advantages of enrolling in MBA colleges in Punjab
- Updated syllabus – The syllabus of management programs at MBA colleges in Punjab is very well-aligned with the ongoing industry trends. This makes the students in these colleges remain abreast with the latest happening in the business world.
- Student-teacher ratio – The teacher-student ratio in most of the MBA colleges in Punjab is around 16:1. This enables the candidates to get personal attention from the faculty members. The teachers of these schools are industry experts or entrepreneurs themselves, who solve the queries of their students in a timely manner. Also, candidates in these institutes are also provided ample opportunities to interact with the industry personnel.
- Entrepreneurship and leadership skills – The pedagogy and the course curriculum of MBA colleges in Punjab has also proved to bring out the entrepreneurship and leadership skills of the young graduates. Students in these colleges are trained on group discussions, aptitude, interpersonal and communication skills. This results in the complete development of the candidates, thus making them more employable.
- Personality grooming – MBA colleges in Punjab lay a special emphasis on the development of the personality of candidates through interactive and practical sessions and a number of extra-curricular activities. These initiatives offer candidates a platform to express themselves and gain confidence.
- International exposure – Apart from quality management education, these MBA colleges provide international exposure to candidates by conducting regular international internships and study tours. These study options help candidates get acquainted with global management practices which they can implement in future. Moreover, these schools also offer placement assistance to those who are willing to take up jobs abroad.
The Indo Global College of Management, an integral part of Indo Global Education Foundation (IGEF), is one of the leading MBA colleges in Chandigarh and Punjab offering full time MBA program in a number of specializations like finance, marketing and information systems, besides BBA program. All the management programs of the institute are approved by AICTE. The curriculum of MBA programs of the institute enables candidates to evolve into competent leaders of tomorrow, who are ready to face the challenges of the industry. Moreover, acclaimed faculty, wide choice in management courses specializations, industry oriented curriculum and pedagogy, internships, soft skill training and placement assistance makes IGEF one of the best places to pursue management education in India.