So you have decided to pursue a business administration course, but can’t decide upon choosing the best business school for your graduation course? As the world has become globally connected, the business world is also following the same trend. Due to this, the demand of business professionals is rising globally and best business schools in Delhi are offering highly demanded management programs. Selecting the right business school is half the battle won. Selection of the right business school has a direct impact on the career prospects of the applicants.
There are many factors to consider while choosing a business school and the list below will help you in evaluating your options.
- Placement: Before deciding upon a BBA institute, it is important to look at its placement record. A college’s placement record has direct impact on its reputation. Find out the placement data of the last few years to choose the best one.
- Curriculum: Before enrolling in a business administration course in best business schools in Delhi, one should make a detailed study of the curriculum. It being a professional degree, the students should see that the course is designed as per the global industry standards. The curriculum must also include innovative and contemporary teaching methods like case studies, presentations etc. that help candidates in gaining latest knowledge and practical exposure.
- Course fee: One of the important factors to consider the business school is the course fee. Many universities charge students for extra expenses and they do not even disclose it at the time of admission. It is important for the candidates to research well and find out whether the institute meets their expectations.
- Good infrastructure: The infrastructure of any business school should be well-maintained and contemporary. Facilities, spacious classrooms, seminar halls, well stocked library, projector facility, hostel and canteen etc. are some of the important factors that one must keep in mind while evaluating the infrastructure of any institute.
- Personal interests and career goals: It is also important to take into consideration your career goal and interests while choosing the right BBA college. Like if you are interested in family business or BBA in entrepreneurship program, find an institute that offers specialization in that field. It will help you to start with the right job of your choice. Also it will help you in gaining the apt knowledge and better insights and exposure in the subjects of your chosen domain.
Considering the above factors will help one choose the right institute for studies. Some of the best business schools in Delhi offering BBA program are:
- IILM Undergraduate Business School, Delhi
- JK Business School
- Asian School of Business
- Jamia Hamdard University