After passing intermediate, what comes next in every student’s mind? Yes, college life!! But then they get confused in selecting the subject. Today, because of the fast development of industrialization, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) has become the first choice among the students.
BBA is a professional course and is taught over three years. It includes subjects such as Marketing, Human Resource Management, Business Law, International Trade and Organizational Behaviour. Most of the subjects include training and practical experience in the form of projects, presentations, internships and interaction with experts from the industry.
When it comes to select a college, what is better than India? As we all know, India is praised for its education system all over the world. It has best colleges and universities for graduate programs. A lot of students come to India to get admission in best colleges for Management.
Since BBA has become the most prominent career option among the students, we are here to provide you the list of 10 best BBA colleges in India except IIMs.
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies:It is a leading institute of Delhi which provides education in the field of management and information technology.
- DFS University of Delhi: One of the best University colleges for pursuing an undergraduate course in management studies.
- JBIMS Mumbai: Another best option for pursuing honors in management studies.
- Adarsh Group of Institutions: It is a well-known name when it comes to BBA colleges. It ranks among the best college in management education.
- MDI Gurgaon: It is one of the reputed colleges in Gurugram providing management courses.
- XLRI Jamshedpur: It bridges the gap between traditional university education and the changing socio-economic environment, and offers management studies.
- SIBM Pune: The college has been giving quality education to the students in different programs including business studies.
- IRMS Gujarat: The institute attempts to develop as a center of excellence presenting technology and administration programs to make competent professionals.
- SIMSREE Mumbai: Ranked in top 40 power B-Schools of the country, it provides BBA course.
- XIMB Bhubneshwar: Rated as one of the fastest-rising business schools in the country, it provides finest management course.
The above-mentioned list provides the best courses, facilities, faculty and placement opportunities. So, if you want to study BBA, make sure you apply in these colleges.