Are you considering an MBA through distance learning and looking for MBA colleges in Pune? Are you confused which college will be the right choice? Worry not as we present to you some of the top MBA colleges in Pune which you can consider for MBA through distance learning mode:
- Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth Institute of Distance Learning (DPU IDL) – One of the first names that pop-ups in mind when looking for distance learning MBA colleges in Pune is DPU Institute of Distance Learning. This university offers an MBA course with various specializations such as IT management, project management, hospital administration and international business management. The syllabus at DPU IDL is extremely tailored to the need of the industry and is designed by qualified and experienced faculty. DPU IDL has been awarded the first rank in Maharashtra.
The institute dedicatedly offers high quality education through distance learning mode by blending both the modern and traditional teaching methods. It aims at equipping students with all the desired skills and knowledge that are demanded by almost all the industries.
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration – This MBA distance learning college offers the opportunity to study a very comprehensive curriculum. It offers a master’s program in business administration, executive master’s program in business administration, post graduate diploma in business management and a master’s program in business administration with dual specialization. It is one of the preferred colleges for MBA through distance learning.
The online study material, online video lectures and the learning management system of this college are of very high standard and much appreciated by students and industry experts. ISBM was started in 1992 by a renowned NGO by the name of Aeren Foundation.
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning– This MBA college in Pune is one of the largest distance learning educational institutions and offers post graduate diploma, diploma and other certificate courses in the field of business administration. The two-year diploma in business administration is one of the most popular courses in India. There are various specializations available such as management accounting, human resources, marketing, operations and management accounting.
The institute has provision of helping students to attend live online classroom and also actively interact with expert faculty members through the internet facility. They can also network with their tutors through online chat sessions.
- MIT School of Distance Education – MIT is a constituent of MAEER’s MIT Pune. It got ranked 21st in India by Business India 2017 B-School Survey. The popular courses offered by this institute include – post graduate diploma in human resources, marketing, operations management and project management. This college offers a very innovative technology to the students while ensuring utmost convenience and the course is designed scientifically.
The extensive self-learning study material is specially designed for this course by the in-house academics department of this institute, with focus on distance learning methodology. Moreover, the interactive E-Learning module of this institute comprises of case studies that are developed by the institute itself and acts as a supplementary learning support.
- ICFAI University – This is a very well-known name in the field of distance education and also a preferred distance MBA college. It offers a degree in MBA which consists of various interesting electives such as risk management, pharma management, hospital administration and strategic finance. This distance learning MBA college offers a very rigorous course which is tailored to meet the needs of the present-day corporate world.
The best part about the distance learning module of ICFAI is The Hub & Spoke Learning Model which includes – study material in the form of bullet notes, case studies, workbooks, practice papers, PEP notes, etc.